ABA JOURNAL WEB 100
Posted July 12, 2018, 3:37 pm CDT
Some lawyers give their opinions on the web. Some write about their practice area, and some write computer code. Whether they’re blogging, podcasting, tweeting or developing apps, we’re always looking for exemplary practitioners, with your help.
For 15 years, the ABA Journal has been following lawyers who “blawg.” We feature them in an online Blawg Directory, maintain a Blawg Hall of Fame and publish an annual magazine feature on the best of the legal web.
Last year’s Web 100 included reader-nominated blogs, podcasts and Twitter feeds. This year, we’re calling for Friends of the Web briefs regarding all online legal forums—including apps, subscription services and other digital tools.
Submit your Web 100 Amici and make your best case for recognition in 2018. Here are some guidelines:
- Authors are instantly recognizable as being in the legal field or studying law in the vast majority of their posts.
- Their insights into the practice of law would be of interest to legal professionals or law students.
- Most content is unique and not cross-posted or lifted from other publications.
- The podcaster and guests give insight into the law, legal service or legal practice.
- Episodes are well-crafted, produced on a regular schedule and not primarily promotional.
- The creator has a sizable presence on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Their analysis, breaking news or viewpoints are succinctly stated, with or without character limits.
- Their content makes you laugh, think or both.
- The service is easy to use, whether designed for mobile device, tablet or desktop.
- Features are innovative or best in breed, with significant adoption rates.
- The results are useful, accurate and impactful.
Whether in plain English, legalese or Python, there’s a place for your favorites. Please send your nominations by 11:59 p.m. CT Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2018.
This content has been curated by Attorney ABC
Original Article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/abajournal/topstories/~3/0WSCenCa5SQ/help_us_find_best_of_the_legal_web